Jesus Christ will save everybody. Have faith in Him!
JOEL 2:28, 3:21 And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people ... Their bloodguilt which I have not pardoned, I will pardon. (NIV)
Journal Entry 54 – Though Thinking
November 7th (Tuesday) 2017
I know this is going to be hard to type about, especially considering what I typed about last time
Psalm 133:1, Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
1 Corinthians 12:12, For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
Romans 12:4, For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
Us Christians are made new creations in Christ and thus we are like Christ. No matter what person came up to Christ, He always comforted them because He loves all of us.
2 Corinthians 1:5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.
Now that I think about, I feel like I understand what my office and position is in the body of Christ as a member of His body, to comfort others. While He is the Great Comforter and I surely not try to rid and thieve Him of that title, I am but a sub-comforter, to comfort those in need and out of need in human form while Christ is up in the 3rd Heaven. (Past the sky and past the space). Where other people would think that itfs fine since it doesnft scare themselves, I think for others.
Proverbs 26:18-19, As a mad man who casteth firebrands, arrows, and death,, So is the man that deceiveth his neighbour, and saith, Am not I in sport?
In short, Ifm sensitive.
Ezekiel 36:26, A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
Ezekiel 11:19, And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
Jeremiah 24:7, And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the Lord: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.
John 12:39-40, Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again, He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
Like an unhardened heart, this is both a good thing and a bad thing, a double edged sword if you so will.
· Because I understand people deeply, I also deeply feel their emotions. When they are happy, I am glad. When they are depressed, I am sad.
· Romans 12:15, Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
· While I could understand people better, Ifll also feel it because I went through that now and struggled because of it now. In theyfre now, they would be in the same living hell I am in right in my now. Now.
· Proverbs 20:29, The glory of young men is their strength, And the honor of old men is their gray hair.
· Matthew 5:22, But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
· Proverbs 3:24, When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.
· Psalms 4:8, I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.
· Psalms 127:2, [It is] vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: [for] so he giveth his beloved sleep.
· Proverbs 20:13, Love not sleep, lest thou come to poverty; open thine eyes, [and] thou shalt be satisfied with bread.
Thing is, I need to leave those things in the past.
James 4:7, Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Proverbs 4:23, Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Like how I reacted on my work, instead of worrying about the question, I made a joke about solving them and laughed at them. How pathetic it is that the devil can only steal our joy of salvation and not salvation itself! Itfs as though a man says you are dead by shaving your head! In fact, I feel honored to be in the full front of such fiendish attacks, for the devil is not an infinite being and thus has not infinite power. Excellent job wasting your energy on me, I can handle this, bring it on more rewards in Heaven!!!
1 Peter 5:8-9, Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
2nd Corinthians 12:9-10, And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong
How foolish it is, when things come as this
When a man shaves thy head and says, thou art dead,
For my glory rests not in my head, but rather tis made manifest
Saved by His precious blood, brimming of brightest red